Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mixtapes, Monkeys, Mayhem.

HALLOW CRAYZIES VOL. 2 MIXTAPE
A guy named Kryptikal put out a mixtape that turned out to be fresh, I hit him up to get the Monsta Squad track on there. It's got some good shit on it so peep it out: http://www.mixtapefactory.com/Crazy-Camp-ENT-Presents-Hallow-Crayziez-Volume-2.html

NEWS FROM OUTBREAK MONKEY
Taken from Wickedunderground.com:
What's going on people? It's been a long minute since I dropped an update on everything going on in Monkey Land. Lots of things happened behind the scenes in the last couple months and I'm happy to start reporting on most of these things (gotta keep something secret right?). So without anymore random talk from me, let's jump into it...

Been There Done That:


- As most or some of you know by now, I dropped my first official main album "Collabine" earlier in the year. The album was well received and opened up a lot more doors for me. I thank everyone that picked up a copy of the album with a Special Cover & Poster (which won't be reprinted for the repress) and also helped out with the promo. This and more people downloading "The Residence of Evil EP (Extended Cut)" record, definitely help keep things alive over on my end.

What's Going On Right Now:
Photobucket

- Rick Dogg & the friendly butchers over at Wicked Wisconsin are presenting you with a brand new disc just in time for Halloween. The "Gerald Turner Syndrome" features most of your favorite Wisco artists such as Darkhalf, Tha Morgue, Outbreak Monkey, Mr. Green & more! Plus a few Bonus Tracks are rumored to appear as well.
- As some of you might remember 2 albums where announced in the Collabine inserts. One of them being the "Nightfall Invasion" EP from Me & Magnetik scheduled to be released this October... well, that's no longer the case! With both of us having a lot on our plate at the moment we simply couldn't get everything 100% done and didn't want what we did have get swallowed up amongst all the free releases coming out during that time of the year. So this is what's going on now. Merry X-Mas mofos cuz the album will now be a gift from us to you on December 24th - 25th... or not at all! Cover, Track List & Single coming soon.
- I was able to score myself a little review in the lasted issue of "Xplosive Magazine" thanks to the homeboy Mars. Keep your eyes out in the bay area for the magazine or hit up one of the shows once I get mine shipped to me. For all the online people that can't get the review in print form, I'll be posting it up once the magazine has circulated enough.
- Merch! Well, kinda... I got Outbreak Monkey - Collabine T-shirts on the way & the second pressing of "The Residence of Evil EP (Extended Cut)". Only a few graphic adjustments, nothing has been added or taken off. Collabine repress coming early next year.
- Contest! Come one, come all! Me and The Fn Spot will be bringing you the “Funktober Contest” as soon as we figure out how to give the prize away. The Grand prize will be 11 Brand New CD’s with a signed Poster. 2nd & 3rd place follow up winners will also receive a little something.

What’s Next:
Photobucket

- The second album that was hinted at in the Collabine insert was nothing other than… “Residence of Evil 2”! Like it or not, but the Crypt Creeper is set to return for this project. This album will be split up into two scenarios, A & B. The first part will feature 7 brand new cuts and the second 5 remixes from past horror themed songs. No date as of yet…
- I know I said that I would stop dropping mixtapes after “Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3”, but with so much extra material gathering up I had no choice but to compile a new one. You like unreleased, scrapped, remixed, alternate & cut tracks? Then “Prerolled: Best Buds Vol. 4” just might be for you! 15 tracks of what I believe will be the best edition to the series yet. Stay tuned for Cover, release date and Track List.
- For all the people that like to see me rock shit live soon will be your chance! I will be sharing the stage with Scum, Darkhalf, Monsta Squad & More come December. Watch out… for you just might get Buried Alive. Stay tuned for the official announcement and flyer very soon.
- I have also submitted tracks to a few compilations and mixtapes along with a bunch of guest spots that I recorded over the last few months. So be on the look out for those once the right people bring their projects into the light.

…as you can see this little monkey hermit over here as a lot on it’s plate right now so I apologize it’ll all be worth it in the end. I do this for fun and the select people that enjoy my music. Thanks for checking in with me again.
-Outbreak Monkey-

WANNA BE IN AN LSP VIDEO?
Saw this posted on LSP's Facebook page:
Photobucket

POTLUCK SHOW WITH SCUM
Last be not least:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment